Your Ad Here

January 25, 2011

RANJITHA CONTINUE TO BE HIS DEVOTEE

Ranjitha while speaking to the media said,” I am in close connection with Nithyananda. There is no necessity for me to hide this. I met him on January 1st. I will continue to be his devotee. I will seek for his blessings as usual. That video CD only has turned my life into hurly-burly. I was in turmoil because of these lies and conspiracy. But my husband and family are fully supporting me. I have not committed any mistake. If anybody says that I am committing mistakes, it means that they are unnecessarily poking their noses into others affairs. Lenin should be ashamed to release the video CD.I am also trying to get out of it through legal remedy. I will act in the films that have good stories.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...