Your Ad Here

January 24, 2011

Sherlyn Chopra posted nude picture on Twitter

Sherlyn Chopra was born in 1984 in Hyderabad. She has acted in films like Raqeeb, Red Swastik, Dil Bole Hadippa and a super hit Telugu Movie “A film by Arvind”. She has also released two albums titled “Outrageous” in 2007 and “Dard-e-sherlyn” in 2009.


Sherlyn Chopra, the model, singer, actress, has posted a nude picture of herself in her Twitter account. The picture is taken by her friend-photographer, Vishal Saxena. The description of the picture reads like this “My best friend shot this pic last week.Itz a raw file. I personally feel it needs no air-brushing“. When she was asked why she put this picture up then she says “I saw the picture in my collections and thought I should share it with my friends and followers on twitter“.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...